My photo
Salem, Mass (Witch City) resident with deep southern roots! Love New England - let it snow! Still making up for all those years south! I'm a widow attempting to make merry but it is very hard. This is my way to vent, share, and talk about my path to finding happiness again. September 2006 I became a widow. My road out of the abyss of grief, guilt, and anger hasn't been easy but I'm clawing my way to something better. Seeing rays of hope and joy. Feel free to comment, share words of wisdom, or just read about my fairly mundane life. Slainte!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Baby Steps - Part II

Still working on this.  We talk, we chat, we flirt.  Sometimes with other people. Sometimes just the two of us. It's a slow dance is how I describe it to my friends.  Nothing wrong with that. Sometimes we run into one another once or twice a week; sometimes not at all.  It's a wave or it's a long chat with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.  Sometimes he just leaves.

But you know - it's all good!  I've decided I am worthy of another relationship.  I loved my late husband but we did not always have a healthy relationship.  Now it's my turn to have a little control.

Hugs and kisses on the cheek even the "love ya" was a thrill! Others are noticing there is a spark!

I feel good about going out.  I put some effort into it - not just throwing on jeans and a shirt; but putting on some makeup, paying attention to my hair and trying to look nice!

It takes time, it takes two...

Slow dancing, swaying to the music...

No comments:

Post a Comment